FAQ - Frequently asked questions

With us you can repay your loan early without penalty. In this case, please contact our helpdesk, so that we can be sure that the payment is processed correctly in one go.

You are not eligible for a loan if you have a current, registered arrears with the Credit Bureau.
The risk that you will run into further problems when taking out a new loan is too great.
We advise you to correct the current backlog. When your arrears have been recovered, you must take into account a period of at least one year before you are eligible for a loan again.

If you have a permanent residence permit, you are eligible for a loan. You are also eligible for a loan if you have a Dutch driving license.

If your income situation has changed and you wish to make a payment arrangement, please contact our helpdesk. Our helpdesk will help you find a suitable solution.

If you are in arrears and cannot repay them within the specified period, we request and advise you to contact us as soon as possible. W e look along with you an appropriate solution such as a payment. This prevents a negative BKR registration and unnecessary costs.

If you have recently moved or your family situation has changed in another way, for example because you are divorced or married, we appreciate it if you inform us about this. You can inform us about this by e-mail: [email protected] .

If you wish to receive information about your loan (s), such as the outstanding amount or the amount paid, you can submit a request by e-mail to our debtor management department: [email protected] .

You can only apply for a loan from Centerh-loan if you meet our age conditions. We grant loans to persons between the ages of 21 and 63.