3 people hospitalized in Rockledge boarding school fire, officials say

1 person hospitalized in Rockledge boarding school fire, officials say

A fire in Rocklege has left a guesthouse in disrepair, airlifting one person to hospital, according to Brevard County Fire Rescue. The fire happened on Dudley Drive on Wednesday evening. Sherry Woodard, who lived in the house, said a family with two small children lived upstairs. She said she heard it was a grease fire in the kitchen that started the fire. Firefighters have yet to provide an update on the exact cause of the blaze. We will keep you posted as more information becomes available.

A house fire in Rocklege left a guesthouse in disrepair, sending one person to the hospital by airlift, according to Brevard County Fire Rescue.

The fire happened on Dudley Drive on Wednesday evening.

Sherry Woodard, who lived in the house, said a family with two young children lived upstairs. She said she heard it was a grease fire in the kitchen that started the fire.

Firefighters have yet to provide an update on the exact cause of the blaze. We will keep you posted as more information becomes available.

Comments are closed.