IRCTC launches new packages to visit North and West India from Bhubaneswar; know the details
Bhubaneswar: Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has launched special tour packages from Bhubaneswar that would cover western India and northern India next year with the visit of Maa Vaishno Devi.
Special sightseeing packages – Vibrant Gujarat “Pilgrim Special Tourist Train” for West India are scheduled to start in January 2022 and the “Bharat Darshan Tourist Train” to North India will start in March 2022.
This is a very rare opportunity for tourists to visit important religious places in western and northern India at very affordable rates, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) said in a released statement. today.
Here’s what you need to know about special sightseeing packages:
- Towards Gujarat in Western India, there will be boarding points at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur and Jharsuguda on January 21, 2022, in Odisha.
- Towards the North India tour with Mata Vaishnodevi, there will be boarding points at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Bhadrak and Balasore on March 19, 2022, in Odisha.
- The packages include accommodation, road transport, sightseeing, vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), IRCTC escorts and travel insurance.
- The dynamic tourist package from Gujarat to West India will have cost Rs 10,400 (standard) and Rs 17,300 (comfort) for 10 nights / 11 days. In this package, a tourist will visit Jyotirlinga in Somnath, Dwaraka Dheesh temple, Jyotirling in Nageswar, Krishna temple in Bet Dwaraka, Akshardham temple and Sabaramati ashram in Ahmedabad. The Statue of Unity – the tallest statue in the world – will be visited in Gujarat in mid-January 2022.
- Uttar Bharat Darshan (North India tour) with Mata Vaishno Devi sightseeing package to North India will cost Rs. 8,510 (standard) and Rs 10,400 (comfort) for 8 nights and 9 days. In the package, a tourist will visit Mata Vaishno Devi in ââKatra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura, Golden Temple and Wagah Border in Amritsar and Mansa Devi Temple. Ganga Aarti to Haridwar is also included in the special train package. The site will be visited on March 19, 2022.
For single occupancy, the package for Vibrant Gujarat will cost Rs. 10,400 with a bed-class rail installation and Rs 17,330 for an AC-3 level installation. Package includes overnight accommodation (dormitory / lobby / budget hotel), sightseeing, vegetarian meals for breakfast and dinners / lunches, tourist escorts and unarmed security arrangements, travel insurance and parking and toll charges, etc.
Likewise, a single occupancy for Uttar Bharat Darshan will cost Rs. 8,510 in standard package (sleeper class) and Rs. 10,400 in Comfort package (AC-3 level).
Passengers in this region can avail the above tour package system to visit religious places and tourist destinations from the boarding points of the above Odisha stations to Gujarat and North India with a minimum price.
This aside, the IRCTC regional office in Bhubaneswar also offers the most affordable domestic air packages to various parts of India and overseas. These packages will be available for group departures and personalized as needed.